Recent Happenings in the Insurance Industry (Part 3)
In today’s episode, George and Charlotte discuss the recent SolarWinds hack and other current cyber liability issues.
#022 – In today’s episode, George and Charlotte discuss the recent SolarWinds hack and other current cyber liability issues.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- Could you have been impacted by the SolarWinds hack? It had implications far beyond what you might have thought.
- What should you do in the event of a breach?
- Good news – your cyber liability carrier may be able to help in an emergency.
- When – and how – to train your staff to recognize and react to phishing, hacks, and other cyber attacks.
- One simple step you can take to add a layer of protection now.
- Password dos and don’ts. Plus, how to tell the difference between a normal tech glitch and a cyber attack.
More information on the SolarWinds hack is in this WSJ article.
Data. It’s been in our agencies all along. We just haven’t been able to see it in a way that’s helpful.
Seth Zaremba, founder of batomic and creator of neon, isn’t just helping agents with data analytics. He’s changing the way we do business and making it better for the consumer, more profitable for the agent, and bringing more value to carrier relationships.
Recently, two 911 calls highlighted a common problem –- we don’t always communicate clearly, even when we’re speaking the same language.