Recent Happenings in the Insurance Industry (Part 3)
In today’s episode, George and Charlotte discuss the recent SolarWinds hack and other current cyber liability issues.
#022 – In today’s episode, George and Charlotte discuss the recent SolarWinds hack and other current cyber liability issues.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- Could you have been impacted by the SolarWinds hack? It had implications far beyond what you might have thought.
- What should you do in the event of a breach?
- Good news – your cyber liability carrier may be able to help in an emergency.
- When – and how – to train your staff to recognize and react to phishing, hacks, and other cyber attacks.
- One simple step you can take to add a layer of protection now.
- Password dos and don’ts. Plus, how to tell the difference between a normal tech glitch and a cyber attack.
More information on the SolarWinds hack is in this WSJ article.
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.
Jes Lipson, CEO of Levitate joins us to talk about the lost art of keeping in touch and how doing it the right way can spur higher sales and higher agency value.