Recent Happenings in the Insurance Industry (Part 3)
In today’s episode, George and Charlotte discuss the recent SolarWinds hack and other current cyber liability issues.
#022 – In today’s episode, George and Charlotte discuss the recent SolarWinds hack and other current cyber liability issues.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- Could you have been impacted by the SolarWinds hack? It had implications far beyond what you might have thought.
- What should you do in the event of a breach?
- Good news – your cyber liability carrier may be able to help in an emergency.
- When – and how – to train your staff to recognize and react to phishing, hacks, and other cyber attacks.
- One simple step you can take to add a layer of protection now.
- Password dos and don’ts. Plus, how to tell the difference between a normal tech glitch and a cyber attack.
More information on the SolarWinds hack is in this WSJ article.
Recently, two 911 calls highlighted a common problem –- we don’t always communicate clearly, even when we’re speaking the same language.
CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts.