Jason Liu of Zywave: Building a Full Stack Insurance Agency Platform
In today’s episode, George and Charlotte talk with Jason Liu of Zywave about how the tech needs of today’s agencies drove their acquisitions and platform build-out.
#024 – In today’s episode, George and Charlotte talk with Jason Liu of Zywave about how the tech needs of today’s agencies drove their acquisitions and platform build-out.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- Why agents need to shift now into next generation sales and productivity
- How the acquisition of ITC gives agents the full stack agency they need to be successful
- How Zywave is making data more automated and efficient for agencies
- The Netflix model and how it’s changing customer relationships
- The shift that’s happening right now in agencies across the country… and what you need to do so you’re not left behind
- How you can get a deeper insight into your agency and why that creates growth
Plus, how Jason made the TV news at the running of the bulls in Spain!
Get The Sales Revolution, Digital Disruption Demystified: The Ultimate Guide for Driving Agency Growth by Don Bailey and Jason Liu for free at InsuranceSalesRevolution.com
Find out more about Zywave
Hosts & Guests
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.
Jes Lipson, CEO of Levitate joins us to talk about the lost art of keeping in touch and how doing it the right way can spur higher sales and higher agency value.