Jason Liu of Zywave: Building a Full Stack Insurance Agency Platform
In today’s episode, George and Charlotte talk with Jason Liu of Zywave about how the tech needs of today’s agencies drove their acquisitions and platform build-out.
#024 – In today’s episode, George and Charlotte talk with Jason Liu of Zywave about how the tech needs of today’s agencies drove their acquisitions and platform build-out.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- Why agents need to shift now into next generation sales and productivity
- How the acquisition of ITC gives agents the full stack agency they need to be successful
- How Zywave is making data more automated and efficient for agencies
- The Netflix model and how it’s changing customer relationships
- The shift that’s happening right now in agencies across the country… and what you need to do so you’re not left behind
- How you can get a deeper insight into your agency and why that creates growth
Plus, how Jason made the TV news at the running of the bulls in Spain!
Get The Sales Revolution, Digital Disruption Demystified: The Ultimate Guide for Driving Agency Growth by Don Bailey and Jason Liu for free at InsuranceSalesRevolution.com
Find out more about Zywave
Hosts & Guests
Recently, two 911 calls highlighted a common problem –- we don’t always communicate clearly, even when we’re speaking the same language.
CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts.