CNA: A Cyberattack Case Study
CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts
#027 – CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- What happened and the impact to CNA’s ability to conduct business
- How policyholders were impacted
- What was done well and what could have been done better
- How agents can protect themselves from similar attacks
- Steps every agent should do for their customers in this situation
More information on the cyber attack from CPO Magazine
Data. It’s been in our agencies all along. We just haven’t been able to see it in a way that’s helpful.
Seth Zaremba, founder of batomic and creator of neon, isn’t just helping agents with data analytics. He’s changing the way we do business and making it better for the consumer, more profitable for the agent, and bringing more value to carrier relationships.
Recently, two 911 calls highlighted a common problem –- we don’t always communicate clearly, even when we’re speaking the same language.