CNA: A Cyberattack Case Study
CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts
#027 – CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- What happened and the impact to CNA’s ability to conduct business
- How policyholders were impacted
- What was done well and what could have been done better
- How agents can protect themselves from similar attacks
- Steps every agent should do for their customers in this situation
More information on the cyber attack from CPO Magazine
Recently, two 911 calls highlighted a common problem –- we don’t always communicate clearly, even when we’re speaking the same language.
#026 – In today’s episode, George and Charlotte talk with Lisa Lounsbury of the Big I New York about their experience through the pandemic, the new ways they are supporting independent agents, and the upcoming launch of Catalyit.