CNA: A Cyberattack Case Study
CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts
#027 – CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- What happened and the impact to CNA’s ability to conduct business
- How policyholders were impacted
- What was done well and what could have been done better
- How agents can protect themselves from similar attacks
- Steps every agent should do for their customers in this situation
More information on the cyber attack from CPO Magazine
George and Charlotte look back at highlights from the last year and give their predictions for the industry in 2022
What you don’t know about your customers can hurt you — and them. In this episode, we talk with Ron Shroyer of Aureus Analytics about how Donna for Agents is helping agents improve their customer experience, increase retention, and grow their agencies.