CNA: A Cyberattack Case Study
CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts
#027 – CNA recently experienced a severe and sophisticated rasomware attack. George and Charlotte examine the aspects of the attack and the wide-ranging impacts.
Just some of what’s covered in today’s discussion:
- What happened and the impact to CNA’s ability to conduct business
- How policyholders were impacted
- What was done well and what could have been done better
- How agents can protect themselves from similar attacks
- Steps every agent should do for their customers in this situation
More information on the cyber attack from CPO Magazine
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.
Jes Lipson, CEO of Levitate joins us to talk about the lost art of keeping in touch and how doing it the right way can spur higher sales and higher agency value.