Chris Paradiso: Building a Customer-Centric Agency
Discover how Chris Paradiso has established a solid, consistent brand that resonates with his ideal customers and has given him consistent, high-quality growth.
#030 – Discover how Chris Paradiso has established a solid, consistent brand that resonates with his ideal customers and has given him consistent, high-quality growth.
In today’s podcast, Chris talks about:
- What a brand guide is and why you must have one
- How and why to take a stand and quit trying to please everyone
- The three key things that you need for a strong online presence
- What his agency does to drastically improve the customer experience – and increase retention
- The tech tools that are helping him better serve his customers
You’ll be inspired by this time with Chris – we certainly were!
Plus, Chris made a very special offer on the podcast to our listeners – you don’t want to miss this gift! Contact Chris at: chris [at] paradisoinsurance.com
Hosts & Guests
Join us for an engaging discussion as Charlotte Hicks and George Robertson chat with Ron Shroyer from Aureus Analytics about the latest developments in their company over the past two years. In this podcast episode, we dive into the world of insurance technology and its impact on the industry’s operations and client services.
Episode 40 Digipraise: Building Customer Loyalty Through Jewelry Appraisals Discover how Ali...