Chris Paradiso: Building a Customer-Centric Agency
Discover how Chris Paradiso has established a solid, consistent brand that resonates with his ideal customers and has given him consistent, high-quality growth.
#030 – Discover how Chris Paradiso has established a solid, consistent brand that resonates with his ideal customers and has given him consistent, high-quality growth.
In today’s podcast, Chris talks about:
- What a brand guide is and why you must have one
- How and why to take a stand and quit trying to please everyone
- The three key things that you need for a strong online presence
- What his agency does to drastically improve the customer experience – and increase retention
- The tech tools that are helping him better serve his customers
You’ll be inspired by this time with Chris – we certainly were!
Plus, Chris made a very special offer on the podcast to our listeners – you don’t want to miss this gift! Contact Chris at: chris [at] paradisoinsurance.com
Hosts & Guests
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.
Jes Lipson, CEO of Levitate joins us to talk about the lost art of keeping in touch and how doing it the right way can spur higher sales and higher agency value.