Chris Paradiso: Building a Customer-Centric Agency
Discover how Chris Paradiso has established a solid, consistent brand that resonates with his ideal customers and has given him consistent, high-quality growth.
#030 – Discover how Chris Paradiso has established a solid, consistent brand that resonates with his ideal customers and has given him consistent, high-quality growth.
In today’s podcast, Chris talks about:
- What a brand guide is and why you must have one
- How and why to take a stand and quit trying to please everyone
- The three key things that you need for a strong online presence
- What his agency does to drastically improve the customer experience – and increase retention
- The tech tools that are helping him better serve his customers
You’ll be inspired by this time with Chris – we certainly were!
Plus, Chris made a very special offer on the podcast to our listeners – you don’t want to miss this gift! Contact Chris at: chris [at] paradisoinsurance.com
Hosts & Guests
Outlook: Challenges and Opportunities Facing The Insurance Industry— Episode 39
George Robertson and Charlotte Hicks look at some of the main challenges facing agents this year and three ways to be successful in 2023.
Ron Berg: How ACT Helps Agencies Leverage Technology to Build Agency Value — Episode 38￼
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.