Carey Wallace: Are You Leaving Money on the Table?
Most agency owners spend their entire careers making sales but forgetting to prepare for the one that has the most impact — selling their agency. Find out what you need to do now so you don’t leave money on the table.
#031 – Most agency owners spend their entire careers making sales but forgetting to prepare for the one that has the most impact — selling their agency. Find out what you need to do now so you don’t leave money on the table.
In today’s podcast, Carey talks about:
- The aging demographic in the industry and what that means to you
- How the pandemic has changed agency owners’ plans
- Four trends impacting agency value today
- Avoiding a fire sale price — easy steps to take today to protect your business
- What to never put in your perpetuation plan
- The #1 value driver of insurance agencies
- What agencies have done to make their acquisitions successful
- The top 2 things CPAs say you should do now to maximize your agency’s value
Plus, we talk about the newly launched Catalyit and how it’s helping agents simplify their technology decisions.
Be sure to click “subscribe” so you don’t miss any upcoming episodes, including unannounced bonus episodes.
Contact Carey: Carey [at] agency-focus.com or visit her website: Agency Focus
Hosts & Guests
Join us for an engaging discussion as Charlotte Hicks and George Robertson chat with Ron Shroyer from Aureus Analytics about the latest developments in their company over the past two years. In this podcast episode, we dive into the world of insurance technology and its impact on the industry’s operations and client services.
Episode 40 Digipraise: Building Customer Loyalty Through Jewelry Appraisals Discover how Ali...