Carey Wallace: Are You Leaving Money on the Table?
Most agency owners spend their entire careers making sales but forgetting to prepare for the one that has the most impact — selling their agency. Find out what you need to do now so you don’t leave money on the table.
#031 – Most agency owners spend their entire careers making sales but forgetting to prepare for the one that has the most impact — selling their agency. Find out what you need to do now so you don’t leave money on the table.
In today’s podcast, Carey talks about:
- The aging demographic in the industry and what that means to you
- How the pandemic has changed agency owners’ plans
- Four trends impacting agency value today
- Avoiding a fire sale price — easy steps to take today to protect your business
- What to never put in your perpetuation plan
- The #1 value driver of insurance agencies
- What agencies have done to make their acquisitions successful
- The top 2 things CPAs say you should do now to maximize your agency’s value
Plus, we talk about the newly launched Catalyit and how it’s helping agents simplify their technology decisions.
Be sure to click “subscribe” so you don’t miss any upcoming episodes, including unannounced bonus episodes.
Contact Carey: Carey [at] agency-focus.com or visit her website: Agency Focus
Hosts & Guests
George Robertson and Charlotte Hicks look at some of the main challenges facing agents this year and three ways to be successful in 2023.
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.