Aubie Knight: Helping Agencies Thrive in the Insurtech World
Aubie Knight of IIANC see a “great day of reckoning” coming for insurance agents. Find out how IIANC is helping their agents prepare and succeed as the insurance landscape changes.
#032 – Aubie Knight of IIANC see a “great day of reckoning” coming for insurance agents. Find out how IIANC is helping their agents prepare and succeed as the insurance landscape changes.
In today’s podcast, Aubie discusses:
- The biggest challenge agents say they are facing in the next three years
- Why insurance education isn’t enough to guarantee CSR success
- What is now causing a great divide among agencies and how you can be on the profitable side
- One thing you must be spending money on right now if you want to grow
- The integration of Nationwide agencies into the independent agency system and the benefits they brought with them
- How data analytics is changing how we sell insurance
Plus, we talk about the newly launched Catalyit with a big announcement for IIANC agencies!
Aubie can be reached by email at: aknight [at] iianc.com or by phone at 919-863-6546
Hosts & Guests
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.
Jes Lipson, CEO of Levitate joins us to talk about the lost art of keeping in touch and how doing it the right way can spur higher sales and higher agency value.