Jes Lipson: The Lost Art of Keeping in Touch
Just some of what we cover in our discussion:
- The problem with most email services today
- How you can stay top of mind with your prospects and customers
- The difference between networking and building relationships
- A surprise use for Levitate — what he calls “black belt mode”
- What’s coming next for Levitate users
We also talk about the key advantage small agencies have over larger agencies that few leverage to win more accounts.
Find out more about Levitate: Levitate.ai
Connect with Jes Lipson: email@example.com
Hosts & Guests
George Robertson and Charlotte Hicks look at some of the main challenges facing agents this year and three ways to be successful in 2023.
#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.