#038 — Ron Berg, retiring director of the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) joins us to discuss how technology impacts customer satisfaction, the critical role of cyber security in agencies, and how insurtechs are helping agents serve their customers better.
- Ron Berg: How ACT Helps Agencies Leverage Technology to Build Agency Value — Episode 38￼
- Jes Lipson: The Lost Art of Keeping in Touch — Episode 037
- Diane Wagner: Designing the Path from Exclusive Agent to Independent Agent — Episode 36
- A Look Back at 2021 and a Look Ahead to 2022 — Episode 035
- Ron Shroyer: Leveraging Data to Add Value to Your Customers and Your Agency — Episode 34