Recently, two 911 calls highlighted a common problem –- we don’t always communicate clearly, even when we’re speaking the same language.
- Are Your Customers and Prospects Really Hearing What You’re Saying? — Episode 028
- CNA: A Cyberattack Case Study — Episode 027
- Lisa Lounsbury: How the Big I is Supporting Agents through the Pandemic and Beyond — Episode 026
- Chris Lane of Tarmika: Building the Path of Least Resistance – Episode 25
- Jason Liu of Zywave: Building a Full Stack Insurance Agency Platform — Episode 024