Coming into the family insurance agency as a young agent, it would be easy to accept the status quo but that’s not what Cameron Annas did. Find out how he was able to implement significant changes in the agency with the full support of his dad and the existing agency staff.
- Ron Berg: How ACT Helps Agencies Leverage Technology to Build Agency Value — Episode 38￼
- Jes Lipson: The Lost Art of Keeping in Touch — Episode 037
- Diane Wagner: Designing the Path from Exclusive Agent to Independent Agent — Episode 36
- A Look Back at 2021 and a Look Ahead to 2022 — Episode 035
- Ron Shroyer: Leveraging Data to Add Value to Your Customers and Your Agency — Episode 34